Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Dearest Readers

Hello to All -
Well, that time has come. After 3 years, 1005 posts, many photos, tears, cliches, spelling mistakes, boyfriends.. I'm moving on. Poshlust Inc. is not going to be deactivated, or changed, or moved, but the time has come.. to leave.
After a few late nights of contemplating changing colors, fonts, formats.. I've realised that by changing Poshlust, I'd be trying to change the hue and reality of that that's been put here, and I can't. I've lived through 3 years with SP, as SP, and slowly but surely, have grown more into the person that I want to be - and part of me feels that maybe Poshlust Inc. must now bow out. So, I'm moving. Up, onwards, to a nice place, a new name, a new blog. If you're interested in following, let me know, leave me a note, I'll send you the address. If not - that's ok too.
Thank-you all, for three years of support, of listening, of advice of EVERY kind - thank-you.
Andrea/SP

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to continue reading if that's okay with you Andrea. Email it to me?

codenamedisaster@hotmail.com

Ashley

JL said...

I'd like to as well, Ms. P, if it's all right. You're a good, good person, and I'd hate to lose you entirely. It's been wonderful.

Thank you so much.

chapman1667@lycos.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to still be able to read your blog. I have always enjoyed reading your blog.

Heather
dimples@ku.edu

Anonymous said...

i enjoy your posts and they always make me smile, so id love to read ur new one too!
kerry
kclark_2216@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to come along on your new adventure Ms. P, I love reading your blogs...

thanks!!!

nicole18_33@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

can i read too please?

mofogirl@yahoo.com

Mark J said...

I'll tag along
markrjeffery@hotmail.com
-Mark J. aka - 311.

Anonymous said...

Keep me in the loop.
alex_garigue@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to follow along as well.

decoste3@telusplanet.net

Anonymous said...

Please add me to the band wagon!
d_dacey@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

If it's all the same to you, I wouldn't mind tagging along.

scoto@telus.net

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!
It's been a while since I've checked your blog!
Please add me on the list for your new one!

slashchickadee@gmail.com

Tupperfan said...

I'd like to get the new address as well, mostly if you will plant trees again this season, as I'm trying to update my treeplanting blogs section on screefs.blogspot.com..if you'd like to be featured that is.

If possible, let me know at tupperfan@hotmail.com