Wednesday, April 13, 2005

No really, I'm much worse.

I can't even be patient zero here. You think you're the only one that is doubled over in pain, head swimming, doing the Delhi "hurry hurry" shuffle to the washroom.. But no. Our cook's kids are sick. Bryan is sick. My sister is sick, my dad is sick. Eventually, I think you get lost in the plethora of complaints, and you're really better off in a closet that echoes so you can at least hear your groans reciprocated. Becuase it really is hard to show sympathy for anyone else when you're sure that you're going to implode at any second and they definately look like they may be faking.
Even WORSE.. I'm feeling better. Then you have to contend with the naysayers who are like "Oh, at least you're feeling better, I'm still sooo sick." And you want to say "Well, I still have a little headache, and I'm sure I was MUCH sicker than you you wimp." Or is that just me? So now I'm fervently trying to avoid the sick people, not to avoid getting sick, but to avoid psychosematically putting myself back there. I think there must be something wrong with me. In my head. And I'm betting it's worse than anything you've ever had.

1 comment:

Capt'n said...

sounds alot worse than anything I've ever had.