Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What is is your purse?

I really love.. like, love, creeping on other people - and one of the things I love the most.. is knowing what is IN things. Fridges, make-up bags, purses, medicine cabinets, wallets. I love peering into peoples lives in tiny, little ways - my friend posted her list of "What is in your purse?"... So I figured I'd reciprocate, and let all those poor souls like me get some enjoyment on the miniscule tote bag scale.

Albert Camus - The Outsider
Karl Marx-1844 Manuscripts
Karl Marx - The Communist Manifesto
My Wallet
A black Moleskin
Dove Silk deodorant
4 pens - 2 black, 2 blue
1 blue highlighter
3 Staedtler pencil crayons - black, grey, white
Marc Jacobs Daisy sample
Stella In Two Peony sample
One toony, two loonies, 5 quarters, 4 dimes, one nickle, 4 pennies
Nail cutters
birth control
anti-depressants
anti-biotics
voice recorder for lectures
pay stub

My god. I am boring.

No comments: