Sunday, September 30, 2007

Half and Half

Watching - Dirty Sexy Money
Listening - Caribou's "Andorra" album on commercials
Eating - Starbucks decaf Cinnamon Dolce Latte frappuccino
Wearing - Grey sweats with the ankles pulled up mid calf, slate blue american apparel 50/50 t-shirt, grey cardigan, ponytail

Funny weekend - studying, social contracts, movies, music, death news, coffee, cigarettes, coffee, coffee, it's never ending.. *sigh*
Had a wonderful weekend. Lay in bed with Jared for far too short a time, and enjoyed every second of it, the short ones too. He has this bed with navy sheets, and this cowboyish jean bedspread thats been worn soft and heavy, one white pillow, the other a pink and green one from my sheet set.. It's so comfortable. Usually I hate sleeping here, but this weekend I can't seem to sleep at my house, I can't get comfortable or warm or happy... But here, for some odd reason, I can, and really well. It's.. nice. It makes Jared happy that I'm here. I think. I hope. *laugh*
He's out smoking shisha with the other drummers, and I'm working at Poli/Phil stuff and listening to new music. The new Caribou album is amazing, and makes me move in slow motion. *sigh* Happy - or on the verge.

1 comment:

JL said...

It's always good to be happy, if only for a moment.


I had no less than two, solid, moments of happiness today...

It was lovely. L and I dangled our feet in a brook today and damn near froze our feet off, it was so cold... I did not bring the camera.

I'm kind of glad we didn't, as I feel like it would have wrecked our memory of it. It was perfect (poerfoect was the original spelling).

Best as always.

What a wonderful day.

It was beautiful.