Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday Eve


Wearing - brown sweater, jeans.. another pair of Jared's socks.
Reading - The new Nylon mag
Listening "MoneyMaker" - Rilo Kiley
Eating - blonde oreos and water
I really really should be reading, getting ahead for my phil classes. Instead I'm stuck in la la land reading fashion mags that make me feel fat and eating shitty food that makes me ACTUALLY fat. Jared's out with Kye doing God knows what at either a bar or a shisha place. My computer is in the shop, I have no tv, and I can't swallow anymore public radio, so I'm in Jared's room using his computer and eating food that only boys would eat - ie. blonde oreos. And trying to figure out how I'm simultaneously going to a) afford and b) squeeze my fat ass into Diesel's new fall stuff. Ah Monday. Back to the gym day. Damn.

1 comment:

JL said...

Okay. Evil, evil, admission, and please don't get mad...

I was thinking about this post, while driving through Elkhorn, WI, this morning, on my way to talk to a disturbed Vietnam veteran who runs the warehouse at SL (shocker!)...

...and thinking about the 'fat ass' comment, and as I was thinking, 'Well, that's just not true'. realized I was listening to Queen, FAT-BOTTOMED GIRLS.

Which is a song I, well, kind of love.

Don't get me started. I have a weird sense of humor.

And like I said before, never be afraid to tell me to shut up or go away!