Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hmm. That's unfortunate.

I like turkey. I do NOT like turkey in reverse.
I lay down Thanksgiving night with Jared to watch some tv and succumb to the turkey coma - and promptly threw up for the next 8 hours, only to wake up to the duty phone as I finally fell asleep dreaming about working on a turkey farm with McHotty Proff. And then, finally feeling better at about 4 that afternoon, we went to see "Eastern Promises" (which was fantastic and I would recommend to anyone) - where I promptly developed a cold in the 2 hours that we were in the theatre. And now I'm sporting that oh-so-sexy "I'm 2 years old will somebody please blow my nose for me" look, wherein I have a lot of snot in my hair, a bright red nose and a frown. Please help me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Arrghh! Change your song! Every time I visit your blog my computer freezes up while it loads up the "Can't play this song" warning. I'm an impatient man Andrea. :-)

JL said...

Yeas, I'm still viewing your blog...

I took L to the bar for bowling games and fries, and now I'm falling apart because I have to work tomorrow

AGAIN

and


Always a pleasure, Ms. P.