Monday, October 15, 2007

I Heart Monday

Wearing - Jeans, navy t-shirt, grey cardigan (haven't washed it yet) flip flops (it's 20 degrees today!)
Eating- Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino with raspberry syrup
Watching - The girl across from me in the library glare at the girl next to HER for tapping excessively loud on the keyboard with fake nails.
Listening - For my phone to vibrate to see what Jared's up to and if he wants to have dinner.
Thinking - There are NOT enough hours in the day, and TOO MANY hours in my sleep debt.

I'm just at school with a few unschedualed minutes between class and a meeting with my proff. to discuss an upcoming essay that I have NO clue what to do on.. YAY! I'm being proactive instead of just crossing my fingers and hoping for pity in my blind fumbling. Though sometimes thats more effective. *laugh* I figured out that Jared and I have had visitors for the past 3 weekends now, which is probably the reason that I've been looking forward to Mondays so much. (I look forward to Monday's anyways - they're like mini-New Years. You can start new resolutions etc. For example, this week I am going to be more organized and eat more vegetables. See? Monday is such a good start day!) Because of our stream of visitors it seems like I have so much more jammed into my week because it simply CAN'T be done on the weekend. I think it's hilarious that I can't make it though "The Big Book of Time Management" because I can't find the time. It has actually gathered dust, which is pathetic. HOWEVER, now that I have a computer again, it means I can get my calendar up and running and be a lot more effiecient. Or thats what I tell myself.
The weekend was nice however - caught up with Jared's parents, when for lunch, dinner and breakfast with them and played cards (seriously, UNO and Wizard are awesome. Despite the fact that I've apparently been playing Wizard incorrectly the entire time and STILL haven't won a game. huh.) until late at night. They're great people, and I think they actually had an opportunity to get to know me a little more this time - I think they like me. I'm still nervous around them - but what do you expect.
My dad comes to town on Tuesday and we're hoping to meet up for dinner, Jared, Dad and myself. It will be nice - and who turns down free food? Definately not me. Maybe I need to eat more veggies because that's all I can afford. *laugh*

No comments: